Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sarabeth's Park Ave South


             I planned a little surprise brunch party here for my mother’s birthday. The reservation was made on www.opentable.com and they were very accommodating, our party was seated before my mom
Interior
and I arrived which was perfect because mom was very surprised. My only qualm was that the server took a long time to come take our order; I had to alert someone that we were ready to order because we wanted to order before the brunch menu ended at 4pm.


There is a brunch beverage package $20, which is bottomless and consists of Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas, Bellinis, Sparkling Wine and Draft Beer. The drinks were pretty strong and the server kept them coming.
 I wish we had made our reservation a little earlier so we could’ve enjoyed the package for more than an hour.

Adult Grilled Cheese
             There were so many items on the menu that sounded delicious it was hard to choose! We ended up ordering a bunch of different things and everyone sharing their items. We ordered the Basket of Assorted Muffins, Toasted Coconut Waffle, Maine Lobster Roll, Adult Grilled Cheese, and Skirt Steak Frites. Everything was delicious!The velvety tomato soup that comes with the adult grilled cheese was some of the best tomato soupI’ve ever had, however the sandwich that includes four great cheeses was a disappointment.
Lobster Roll
The Maine Lobster Roll was full of tons of succulent meaty pieces of lobster that was extremely satisfying along with the homemade chips. I only had a little taste of the Skirt Steak, but it barely had any fat on it and was very tasty. And the Coconut Waffle was one of the best waffles I’ve had in a long time. I definitely will be having that dish again.
Skirt Steak
Toasted Coconut Waffle
     
             
Chocolate Cake
Sarabeth’s completely exceeded expectations. I will definitely be planning another brunch party here with my friends. Everyone in our party loved all of the dishes served and were raving about the food all day. Love Sarabeth’s!

Bottomless 4.5          
Food 5           
Service 4
           
Overall Experience 4.5
Birthday Girl


XOXO,

Brunch Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment